Job Title: Project Coordinator 1 (CHCJP00005881)
Location: 100% REMOTE
Duration: 12+ months Contract
Client: Change Healthcare US
The Talent Acquisition Operations Coordinator will assist the TA Operations team with day-to-day Talent Attraction and TA Program support, including content development, social media posts, monthly newsletter creation, reporting and referrals support. This role is a key support member of the Operations team and will help drive the execution of strategies and projects that support the overall Talent Acquisition function.
- 1-3 years’ experience in business environment, experience in recruiting, marketing or human resources preferred
- Experience in developing written communications and content
- Experience pulling together reports and metrics and creating basic reports in Excel
- Experience organizing and managing multiple priorities at once
- Maintain content calendars for external marketing and communication (Social, Email, Mogul, Tech, Sales, CRCR)
- Research and create industry topics and articles to support our content calendar and share via social media, email campaigns, digital sites and diversity partners.
- Draft content to support email campaigns and candidate outreach for the seasonal hiring team and other Talent Communities.
- Gather content and draft monthly newsletters for the TA team and People Services function.
- Assist with gathering testimonials content from internal employees and leaders – collecting participants, release forms, scheduling with marketing
Job Postings and Outreach
- Weekly Job Posting audit and review for content/quality in addition to reviewing core requirements such as primary location
- Partner on development and maintenance of a job posting library for high volume roles.
- Assist in the development of diversity outreach programs that increase our pool of diverse talent. Explore what activities can be done with our vendor partner and make recommendations.
TA Experience and Programs
- Manage referral program inbox and respond to employee requests. Research issues and escalations and partner with leadership to resolve.
- Identify themes from TA surveys each month from positive and negative comments
- Maintain inboxes for TA Programs (Military and Talent Transitions) and conduct tracking and follow up as needed.
- Execute reporting to support the TA Net Promoter Score surveys.
- Gather metrics each month to create a Talent Attraction scorecard including social media, careers site and applicant metrics.
- Pull regular reports to support TA Experience and Programs, including training and other vendor reports.