Berean Group is seeking a Remote Marketing Operations Analyst for a client.
Role: Marketing Operations Analyst
Duration: Full time
Salary Range: $49,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
Primary focus of this role:
- Manage Technical Ad Operations for Client and partner campaigns, primarily in Google Ad Manager
- Support the launch of digital marketing campaigns using Google Ad Manager
- Create reports detailing how marketing campaigns performed and associated financial settlement
- Support local clients in managing their advertising programs from a technical perspective, including support with pixels and reporting
- Work with Digital Product Team to understand business requirements for tracking and reporting needs
- Design and document customized analytics tracking specifications for BBB.org and partner with development team to ensure proper implementation.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot analytics platform configuration issues.
- Understand aspects of Adobe Analytics and DTM (use cases, variable mappings, custom events, custom traffic/conversion variables, tags)
- Ensure the integrity and accuracy of the digital analytics system by continually monitoring, both manually and with automated tools.
- Complete user acceptance testing of new & modified tracking
- Provide user support for accessing, reviewing and analysing Adobe reports
- Provide regular site reports to stakeholders
- Keep up to date with changes in Adobe Analytics technology and how they affect the tags and data.
Required / Desired Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s in a related field (Marketing Analytics, Business Analytics, Computer Science, etc.)
- Strong attention to detail
- Team player who is comfortable operating in fast-moving environment juggling multiple priorities
- Proven experience or willingness to learn in technical ad operations such as QAig tags and creative
- Experience with ad servers such as Google Ad Manager or willingness to learn
- Experience with content management systems such as Adobe Experience Manager or willingness to learn
- Knowledge of accounting and finance principles
- Excellent communication and fluent English required
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Data analytics skills such as R, Python, SQL
- Strong skills in Excel or willingness to learn
- 0-3 years’ experience